Dates, Location, Program Changes
We are SO excited to unveil the most up-to-date information on the 2019 Engaging Associations Forum! So, without further delay, here it is!
WE ARE BACK! Yes, the 2019 installment of the Engaging Associations Forum will celebrate its 6th anniversary at the Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa. The event will take place on July 17-19, 2019!
Here is what stays the same:
- We will continue to bring top-quality education aimed at association executives to innovate & create change;
- We will continue to offer a interactive environment to connect, network and learn from participants, as well as the selected session hosts;
- Our partners are selected and are not overdone – i.e. our ratio of 3 association executives to 1 partnering organization stays the same;
Here is what is NEW:
- We heard you – while historically we have prided ourselves on not dividing the group up too much, we are trying out streams this year – with an Executive, Events, Membership, Marketing and General track -there will be stuff for everyone!
- The Birds of a Feather Dinner is for ALL – not an extra ticket purchase, but included in the registration this year;
- Workshops – Aside from our streams, and the general plenary sessions, we will be offering two workshops simultaneously – one for Sponsorship; and the other a workshop based on the results of the OAX survey (if you have not participated, you still can before the end of November);
So SAVE THE DATES! And stay tuned to the blog for more details as they arise!