Chris Baylis to Present Sponsorship Workshop at Engaging Associations Forum
We have been following Chris’ activity for years – and are thrilled that he has agreed to present a 2-hour workshop on Sponsorship at the Engaging Associations Forum for 2019.
Chris is the President & CEO of The Sponsorship Collective, experts in corporate sponsorships, event sponsorship, asset development, asset valuation, inventory development and sponsorship strategy.
Their sponsorship consulting agency helps sponsors and sponsorship properties around the world exceed their objectives and secure optimum value for their assets.
Chris’ workshop – loosely titled “Sponsorship & Your Association” will be a workshop for event planners and association managers NOT to be missed, answering the following questions:
- What are the current sponsorship trends?
- Do you deliver enough ROI?
- What does your prospectus tell potential sponsors?
This highly interactive two hour workshop is all about non-dues revenue; what sponsors are expecting, what an association needs and working through how the two fit together.
Registration for the Engaging Associations Forum is NOW open, and the Keener Rate (our early bird) is available for a limited time. Registration covers:
- Pre-Forum Reception
- Education Sessions July 17-19, 2019
- All Scheduled Meals and Breaks
- Time to Collaborate, Network & Create Change
- Birds of a Feather Dinner Ticket Included (in the past, this was an extra ticket item, but is included for ALL participants this year)
Join us July 17-19, 2019 at the Brookstreet Hotel in Ottawa. See you there!