Mark Thompson Returns to Engaging Associations Forum 2019
And the announcements continue to roll in!
We are thrilled to announce that Mark Thompson, Chief Engagement Officer with McKinley Solutions will return to the 2019 Engaging Associations Forum.
In 2019, Mark will have two roles:
- First, he will continue to act as our official Emcee of the event, as we all know how much Meagan Rockett (co-host) loves to be onstage (insert eyeroll and sarcastic grin here). Mark brought a lively, innovative approach to being Emcee in 2018, weaving all of the stories together and actively engaging the audience.
- Second, Mark will be presenting a breakout session; “Looking In, Looking Out: Learn to Lead from the Inside Out – It’s For You, Your Team, and Your Association”
In this session, Mark will address the following:
- What kind of leader are you?
- What does your team want, or need?
In this session, participants will walk through various leadership types; what they mean in terms of decision-making processes, and being at the helm of your team.
We are SO thankful to Mark for continuing to be a part of the Dream Team that consistently delivers thought-provoking content at the Engaging Associations Forum.
Registration for the Engaging Associations Forum is NOW open, and the Keener Rate (our early bird) is available for a limited time. Registration covers:
- Pre-Forum Reception
- Education Sessions July 17-19, 2019
- All Scheduled Meals and Breaks
- Time to Collaborate, Network & Create Change
- Birds of a Feather Dinner Ticket Included (in the past, this was an extra ticket item, but is included for ALL participants this year)
Join us July 17-19, 2019 at the Brookstreet Hotel in Ottawa. See you there!